




Sorry for the delay in reports. We have been busy here at the shop. I was fortunate to fish with two good friends over the labor day weekend. Jamie Lusch and his wife Sally camped at Crane for three days, so I decided to join them on Sunday Evening and Monday Morning. Overall the fishing was slow, but the fish caught were big. This lake has been a fickle on all year, but if you put your time in the rewards can be great. Chironimds accounted for all the fish, red being the best, with black a close second. I don't have too many chances to fish with Jamie and Sally anymore, as they live in Medford. Jamie and I have covered some water in this state, and it's always a pleasure to fish together. He is a professional photographer and works for the Mail Tribune in Medford. It will be easy to see which Pics Jamie took, check a few out.