BC & I fished Mecca to Lewellan's on the Big Deschutes yesterday. The good news is that it was only windy and we didn't have to fish in the rain. The bad news? Lots of bugs on the bushes but none in the air. Caught a couple each early on Chubby Chernobyls & Rogue Foam Stones, but didn't have a grab after 10:30 despite frequent fly and water changes. No one we spoke with did better & most were skunked, even the nymphers. FFO owner Scott Cook says cool, overcast, and rain all cause the bugs to hunker down low and inside the vegetation, so not many get on the water, and that's what we saw. The few fish we caught were fat & stuffed, and I imagine that they get full and just don't feed? Sometimes the best fishing is often at the end or a couple of weeks after the hatch when they're still looking but don't have so many real bugs to gorge on. I know I'm hoping that's the case. Bottom line: there are bugs, so hope for sun and warm soon. Tight lines - Jeff