I had the pleasure of another day on the water on Thursday, May 30th with Pat & Larry Burch. Having found some time in their busy schedule for another day on the water, they were in for a pleasant surprise as the fishing was OFF THE HOOK good! That is not a statement that I often make. We saw a ton of fish moving, had loads of opportunities on our top-water offerings and got plenty of eats on our dropper as well.
We tried quite a few different dry options throughout the day including a Chubby Norman, Chubby Chernobyl, and a Perfect Stone. They all seemed to work really well. Pat's cast is really coming together under my tutelage and Larry enjoyed some casting with his new 9'6" - Sage One rod that the crew down at the shop made him a smokin' deal on. Another great day out with the Burch's and certainly one that I hope they enjoyed as much as I did.